Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yay vortex is here!!!

So today I went to walmart and picked up one of the new vortex blasters. I got the Vigilon that's the one that is the five shot pistol. it really is a six shot because after you cock the gun you can open up the mag and put another disc in. I wouldn't recomend 7 darts as it gets jammed easily. I will have a video up as soon as I get around to it. It might take awhile because its been raining like crazy and the ground is mush so once everything drys up I'll do some range test. some friends of mine also go the praxis so I'll review that to. I feel that the praxis and vigilon are the 2 most practical of the vortex blasters. Just one more thing why have a set release date and not follow it. I know the guns will be released officially Saturday, but I found them at walmart at it wasn't like it was hidden in some back corner and it was accidentally placed there. there was a giant display with posters and stuff.
well any ways
peace out and happy nerfing,
Moodyjsupt

No comments:

Post a Comment